Our designers, suppliers, and affiliates, have many years of experience.
All have been carefully selected for their respective talents, in addition, they have been personally trained regarding the proprietary systems we use in planning and managing our projects to run smooth without any hassle.
Expediter / Junior Designer
- Boston College honors student
- Cum laude graduate
- Academic studies in four schools:
- Business Law
- School of Education
- Arts & Sciences
- Apprenticed cabinet maker
- Studied Nakashima furniture making
- Graduate of the GE School of Lighting Design
- Juried participant of the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen
- Project manager for Montgomery County Redevelopment Authority
- Manufacturing consultant for several custom cabinetry and design firms
- Contractor & coordinator for the Housing and Urban Development national program (HUD)
- Real estate developer
- Consultant to Workbench Custom Scandinavian Design Division
- International export coordinator: Japan, France
- Marketing and Sales consultant
Special talents andrecognition
- Winner of the Manufacturers Presidents Award (ten times) for highest volume of any single location account
- Sub-Zero Design Contest winner
- Five time Cabinet Manufacturers Award winner for excellence
- Professional automotive designer and fabricator (factory trained at BMW & M.B.)
- Recipient of 3 U.S. patents for hardware design
- Founder of the first fiber-winding-core recycling operation for the paper industry (current president)
- Ornithologist (biology major)
- Member: PBA, SUHBA, NKBA, ASID, NARI
Creative Director / Senior Designer 1989 -present
Education /Past experience
- Moore College of Art
- University of the Arts- Graphic Design
- Philadelphia University- Textile Design
- Tyler School of Art – Jewelry Design
- Joan Shepp Philadelphia –Buyer, Merchandiser, Store manager
- Ann Taylor Stores – Store Manager/Merchandising –Bal Harbor Florida/Ardmore Pennsylvania
Special talents and recognition
- Marketing Director
- Sub Zero design contest winner
- Guest host twice on HGTV (Home & Garden network)
- Author “Nancy Knows” column (Main Line Times)
- Manufacture’s awards for design
- Computer rendering & auto cad
- Professional Fine Art photographer
Larissa was born and raised in Philadelphia and continues to live there with her family. In 2008, Performance Kitchens was in need of Creative a Designer with drafting skills and Interior Design education, so they hand picked her from the pool of recent graduates that were honor students from the Art Institute of Philadelphia where she earned her degree for Bachelor of Science in Interior Design. Larissa quickly excelled to become a Senior Designer due to her high mechanical aptitude. She is a descendant of carpenters and woodworkers on both sides of her family, so it only seems natural that she work with cabinetry.
Larissa was exposed to different cultures throughout her childhood since her parents were transplants from Ukraine and Brazil. This has taught her that there are so many different types of people and lifestyles and has aided her in being able to communicate easily with our clients. Larissa loves the challenge of hearing people’s needs and wants in their limited spaces and exceeding their expectations. Even as a small child Larissa loved the logical thinking of how to make interior spaces better with good space planning. Whenever her parents were not looking she would rearrange the furniture to better suit their needs.
From Cape May Court House, New Jersey, Kyle Melissa McDevitt is a graduate of East Carolina University with a BS in Interior Design, and minor in Business Administration. While at ECU, Kyle studied architectural drafting, color theory, textiles, building systems and codes, sustainability, and all areas of Residential, Commercial, and Universal design. These courses not only challenged her design creativity, procedures, and drafting skills, but enhanced her ability to work as a team.
After completing her degree, Kyle started her career interning for several residential design Companies where she increased her love and knowledge for interior design and grew a passion for Kitchen and Bath Design. Today, Kyle is a designer at Performance Kitchens & Home where she focuses on residential renovations adding value and aesthetics to existing spaces. Kyle advises clients on all interior design factors such as space planning, functionality, lighting, color coordination, selection of materials and finishes, as well as drafting highly detailed plans and photo-realistic 3D renderings. As a designer at Performance, Kyle is involved in all areas of the design process through construction and installation.
Kyle’s style focuses on contemporary and eclectic designs with a strong passion in sustainability. Her love for design and architecture is continually growing and fits well with her personality and creativity.