A Performance Kitchen
What is a “Performance Kitchen”? Just ask our founder, Brian Forman. Brian came up with the concept of a Performance Kitchen back in the 1970’s and has continued to refine the concept over the years.
A Performance Kitchen is one where the design and functionality come together in ways that best integrate the new kitchen into the lives of our customers. A Performance Kitchen not only has to be beautiful, it also needs to have the best possible use of space and arrangement for a particular client and their home.
Some of the elements of a Performance Kitchen include:
- Beautiful designs
- Optimum traffic flow through the kitchen for homeowners and their guests
- Careful considerations for the height of countertops, drawers and other functional elements
- High quality cabinetry that will stand the test of time
- Innovative choices for pull-outs, drawers and doors
- Intelligent selection and placement of appliances
- Best use of surface materials, colors and wall decorations
- And much more…
Simply put, a Performance Kitchen combines fine design with thoughtful functionality in ways that most design firms can’t deliver. It is the unique combination of our team, their training and our experience in creating the best kitchens in the Philadelphia area that makes a Performance Kitchen possible.