Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our Services, including:
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our online Services, including the hardware model and operating system and version.
information we collect from our partners and other sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we collect information from the local postal services’ national change of address databases to verify and update mailing addresses. If you interact with us on social media, we will also collect information about those interactions.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage these communications, please see Your Choices);
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our and others’ rights and properties;
- Carry out any other purpose readily apparent to you or described to you at the time the information is collected.
Sharing of information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With your consent or at your direction.
Advertising and other tracking technologies
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms. For more information about Internet-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices.
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected and any other permissible, related purpose.
We do not, in providing the Services, knowingly collect personal information from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to us via the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
opting out of promotional communications
- To opt out of promotional emails and text messages: Follow the instructions provided in those communications.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Effective: December 1, 2019
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, that set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
Category of Cookies
Why We Use These Cookies
These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, make the ads more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website and track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.
- Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do so, some features of this site might not work as intended.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest or Google Ads settings.
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Performance Kitchens & Home across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network.
AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the Performance Kitchens & Home website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.”
Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to see ads from Performance Kitchens & Home you can opt out in several ways:
Performance Kitchens & Home
4429 Main St., Manayunk, Philadelphia, PA 19127 USA